Criteria when choosing a company to provide accounting services:
- Experience in providing accounting services: The more experience a company has, the more conditions a company will have to complete the service delivery process and improve service quality.
- Having a complete, detailed and clear service delivery process: This can be assessed through the website, through initial kick-off meetings related to service provision.
- Having a good brand name in the market: A company with a good brand name often has a high degree of commitment in ensuring the quality of its service.
- Having a team of personnel with high professional qualifications and sufficient resources to handle the work.
- There is a written commitment to confidentiality with clear provisions. There are adequate policies, processes, and tools in place to help ensure the commitment to confidentiality.