China Desk

Applications for Business Licences

Business licences may be required for certain businesses eg travel & tour business, or certain activities eg trading in Malaysia by foreign companies. We are able to apply for these business licences from the government on your behalf eg manufacturing licence, WRT (Wholesale and Retail Distribution Trade) licence, export and import business licences, Halal licence, and other business licences.