- Learn and develop: You will develop key relationships and skills that can't be accomplished in the classroom while engaging in information sessions, networking and team-building events.
- Get meaningful feedback: You'll be assigned a performance manager and a peer liaison to provide feedback and support throughout the program.
- Experience real work: You will take on challenging projects involving real industry work and client engagements.
- Work with leaders: You'll work closely with Crowe leaders at all levels and have immediate access to partners.
- Have fun: You will enjoy teambuilding sessions organized by our XO Fun Club. Be it sports activities, karaoke nights or even just yumcha sessions, our team of people go all out when it comes to playing hard.
Internships are our number one pipeline for full-time hires as many of our interns stay on to accept full-time positions with us upon graduation.
As our potential trainee, you should:
- Have completed at least the 2nd year of a degree programme with CGPA score of at least 3.0
- Be available for a minimum period of 3 months (preferably 6 months)
- Have involvement in extra-curricular activities in school/college/university
- Have strong determination and possess the capability to complete a comprehensive training and development programme
- Have potential leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in English
- Display good aptitude and have the ability to learn fast
Keen to intern with us? Download the trainee application form HERE and email the completed form with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any doubts or questions, talk to us by calling Yvonne Lim (HR) at+60327889999 ext 6168.