Crowe as part of a huge international network with a long established presence in Malaysia let us deliver the best possible value in a “glocal” (global yet local) environment.
Start right with the necessary steps and procedures involved to bring your new company through its infancy stage. Let us help you in deciding on the ideal business structure and approach that would meet your objectives.
We can guide your organisation through the complicated mire of regulatory compliance and accountability:
- Compliance Advisory – business regulations, licensing requirements, exchange controls, immigration requirements, audits, employment laws, banking and political environment, etc.
- Taxation Advisory – taxation requirements, available tax incentives, tax planning for expatriate employees
- Human Resource – applications for work permits for expatriate employees and dependent passes for their family members, handle payroll functions including registering employees with the Employees Provident Fund (EPF), Social Security (SOCSO) and the Inland Revenue Board (IRB)
- Applications to Bank Negara (the Central Bank of Malaysia) for exchange control approvals (if necessary);
- Applications to the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA) in the case of manufacturing companies for equity conditions, manufacturing licence, exemptions from import duties and tax incentives;
- Applications to the Foreign Investment Committee in the case of non-manufacturing companies for equity conditions;
- Applications to the Multimedia Development Corporation for MSC (Multimedia Super-Corridor) status and tax incentives for IT companies;
- Applications to the Committee on Distributive Trades (CDT) in the case of distributive trades for equity conditions;
- Applications for sales or service tax licences;
Crowe through its associate company, A.D. Financial, provides specialized succession planning, wealth preservation and financial planning services to businessmen and high net-worth individuals and families in Malaysia.
- Asset protection and preservation
- Islamic estate planning
- Family office
- Financial planning for women
- Financial planning
- Tax liability planning
- Corporate risk management
- Business succession planning
- Individual estate planning
For more information, please contact Alvin Yap, Associate Director (Wealth Management), at firstname.lastname@example.org or +6012-236 3326.
Growth is no longer a choice. It is a constant. As today’s business environment becomes progressively more challenging and competitive with each passing day, business owners are now confronted with the need to innovate and improve their businesses or face possible disruption from their competitors or contenders.
Therefore, at Growth Consulting, we understand how important growth is to business owners. Successful businesses are fuelled by the owner’s passion to live the long-term growth in mind and sustainable profits at heart. For us as Growth Engineers, we recognize these ingredients as the pivotal formula towards success and share similar ideals that there is a need to engineer progress by catalysing growth, cultivating innovation and capitalizing on performance in order to unlock and maximize business potential.
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Story-telling, Branding & Tactical Mapping
- Structuring & Framework Development
- Solution Way-finder & Idea Inception
- Supporting Cast for C-Suites
- Creative Destruction & Reconstruction
- Core Disruption & Revolutionisation
- Creation of Complementary Values
- Collaborative & Creative Synergies
- Corporate Integration
- Process Innovation
- People Inspiration
- Product Ideation
- P3 Implementation
- Profit Improvement
For more information, please contact Michael Lim, Executive Director (Growth Consulting), at email@example.com