Having closed the year with 7 successful IPO listings in 2021, Crowe Malaysia has once again retained its position as the top accounting firm in Malaysia with the highest number of initial public offerings (IPO).
Despite the Covid-19 pandemic, 2021 spurred on a renewed interest in the local IPO markets with a total of 30 listings, as compared to only 19 listings in the previous year. The IPOs in 2021 came to a market capitalisation of RM10.4 billion and raised a total of RM2.7billion.
Of the 30 IPOs in 2021, Crowe Malaysia served as the reporting accountants / auditors for the following listings:
1. Mobilia Holdings Berhad (ACE market)
2. Onetech Solutions Holdings Berhad (LEAP market)
3. Ramssol Group Berhad (ACE market)
4. Novelplus Technology Berhad (LEAP market)
5. Ecomate Holdings Berhad (ACE market)
6. Sunmow Holdings Berhad (LEAP market)
7. Lim Seong Hai Capital Berhad (LEAP market)
Since 2006, Crowe Malaysia has been among the top three accounting firms involved in the highest number of initial public offerings (IPOs).