- Start strong: On your first day, you’ll begin a week of immersive training and onboarding followed by ongoing formal and on-the-job training.
- Build your skills: You’ll receive hands-on, client-facing experience. You can participate in a variety of engagements, both large and small, across many industries.
- Access to leaders: You’ll gain significant exposure to our partners and continue to work with them throughout your career. Many of our leaders once started off as fresh graduates with us.
- Team support: You’ll be inspired by our culture of teamwork, our commitment to doing what’s right, and the many ways we support your career – from coaching and goal planning to hands-on client work and manager hours. Our goal is to see you grow throughout a long, successful career with us.
- Winning culture: In addition to working in a dynamic, collaborative environment, you’ll network with colleagues at all levels, celebrate successes with fun activities, and participate in our XO Fun Club programs as part of our teambuilding culture.
We’re looking for entry-level graduates that possess the following:
- Minimum second class upper and above university degree in accounting or finance from a recognised university, or those with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, CPA Australia, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA)
- SPM English of at least C6 and above, and with other relevant English courses/qualifications
- Pro-active, resourceful, innovative thinking and have an eye for details
- Good computer skills
- We value personal skills as much as academic achievements, especially individuals with the ability to work as a team with strong leadership, communication and interpersonal qualities. Active and shown leadership in extra-curricular and/or sports activities will be an added bonus.
If you are a fresh graduate looking to kick start your career with us, please download the job application form HERE and email the completed form with your resume to email@example.com