Application closing date: 17:59 on 30 September 2022
This position is of Crowe Vietnam's Back Office and is responsible for providing the following HR functions for the other divisions who provide professional services for clients:
(1) Consulting and supporting the divisions in using personnel: to help the Divisions' employees optimize their performance, as well as comply with the Company's quality requirements.
Depending on specific requirements of each Division, this function may involve part or all of the following topics:
(2) Consulting and supporting the divisions in training and nurturing employees to improve employees loyalty.
Depending on the requirements of each division, this function may involve part or all of the following topics:
(3) In charge of carrying out procedures for employee resignment/ firing / litigation of each division. Ensure that procedures are processed in compliance with relevant legal regulations and for the sakes of employees.
(4) In charge of storing, updating, and managing personnel profiles: promptly provide documents and information when required.
(5) Support the Board of Directors or other departments to perform tasks related to personnel or Company events (if any), for example, support the Head Office to collect information for salary calculation for employees (note: not directly involved in salary calculation), prepare a part of labor contract, support to carry out a few procedures about employees with state agencies...