· Mohamed Ali has over 10 years of professional experience in the field of financial audit and Transaction Services in Tunisia and abroad (mostly France and northern Africa).
· Mohamed Ali has worked in the office of PwC Paris, for a period of 6 months. During this period, he mainly carried out the audit of industrial companies, construction and financial.
· During his 5 years’ experience in the office of PwC Tunis Mohamed Ali has worked on several assurance and transaction services missions with teams from other offices of the network mainly New York, Paris, London and Milan.
· Horwath ACF: Executive Director: October 2014
· Horwath ACF: Assurance and Transaction Services (Senior Manager): June 2012
· PwC Paris: Assurance and Transaction Services (Manager): October 2011
· PwC Tunisia: Assurance (Senior): October 2010
· PwC Tunisia: Assurance (Junior): October 2008
· Trainee Chartered Accountants (OEC Paris)
· Master Comptabilité Contrôle Audit université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
· Maîtrise en science comptable IHEC
· Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance: Documentation procedure review and key controls testing
· Regulatory audit of telecommunication operators
· Economic studies and modeling for Telecommunication regulatory authorities
· Analysis, modeling and optimization of cost structures
· Statutory audit: Financial Audit, Internal control procedures review, key controls Testing, legal audit reports
· Audit for reporting purpose: Consolidation, control testing, deliverables and audit report.
· IFRS & USGAAP
· Business plan review and preparation, due Diligence (Legal, Tax and financial)· Valuation