· Noureddine has over 30 years’ experience working on audits of public and private companies. Noureddine has extensive experience in financial auditing for diverse industries: Telecommunication, Finance, Hotel, Tourism and leisure, energy and mining, real estate, transport and logistics, insurance and social security, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, etc in Tunisia but also in North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. He also participated in the development of the new Tunisian accounting system in the committees formed by the National Accounting Council. Noureddine is also a university lecturer at the most prestigious Institutes of Management in Tunis.
· Noureddine is a CPA and is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Tunisia since 1984. He founded in 1994, Horwath ACF, currently a member of Crowe Global.
· Banque du Sud: Centralization of accountancy, preparation of monthly statements to the Tunisian Central Bank, preparation of periodic financial statements and situations, management and monitoring of loans on special resources, accounting procedures and relations with the Tunisian Central Bank and the tax administration
· Union Internationale de Banques: Research on the accounting System (TND – Foreign currencies), establishment of a bank's reorganization plan and development of administrative and accounting procedures
· Independent professional: Statutory and independent audit, Regulatory audit of interconnection costs for telecommunication operators, Multipurpose business support (accountancy, tax and legal), Reviews & diagnostics of internal control, Reorganization, design and implementation of procedures manuals, Legal expertise, Development of recruitment and training plan, Valuations, Audit for transaction purposes, Mergers and acquisitions
· University teaching: ISG, IHEC Carthage Tunis.
· CPA Member of the National Association of Chartered Accountants
· CPA member of OECT :1994
· CES Révision comptable :1986· Maîtrise en gestion comptable : 1981
· Statutory and independent audit
· Regulatory audit of telecommunication operators
· Multipurpose business support (accountancy, tax and legal)
· Reviews & diagnostics of internal control
· Reorganization, design and implementation of procedures manuals
· Legal expertise
· Development of recruitment and training plan
· Audit for transaction purposes· Mergers and acquisitions
· NTIC, Media and Telecommunications
· Oil and gaz, Mining and Energy
· Real Estate
· Hotel, Tourism and Leisure
· Industry· Agricultural