The e-invoicing obligation comes into force on 1 July 2024. However, this date does not apply to all entities. VAT-exempt entrepreneurs will be obliged to use KSeF only from 1 January 2025.
The implementation of the system is associated with many changes within the organisation, thus it requires thorough preparation. The use of KSeF becomes mandatory in less than a year, so businesses should start preparing for implementation as soon as possible.
KSeF implementation process may consists of e.g.:
1. Audit of sales and purchasing processes
2. Adaptation of sales and purchasing to the KSeF requirements
3. Introduction of appropriate internal regulations (or changes)
4. Update of ERP system or selection of new ICT environment
5. Practical training for employees
Download the recording of our webinar to learn more about the preparation and KSeF implementation process in an organisation.
There are financial sanctions for failing to comply with the obligations, which may be imposed if, for example, an e-invoice is not sent on time, if it is issued outside the KSeF or if an e-invoice issued that does not comply with the applicable format. However, the fines will only be imposed from 1 January 2025.