When we first met with Alan Wainer and his team at Crowe Soberman we knew we had found a match pretty quickly. Sure, you get the expected "big firm" knowledge and expertise... but it's the other intangibles that proved to be difference-makers.
- Getting to really know our business
- Connecting with us as people, not just another client
- Immediate follow up to questions and emails
- Ongoing business advice and referrals to other professionals
- Trusted partner who has your best interest in mind at all time
So, in short, our experience over the past few years with Crowe Soberman can be best described as one where we have access to high level experts, similar to other top accounting and financial advisory firms, but with a small firm’s personal touch and hands-on support… the perfect balance.
As for Alan, his knowledge and skills are only superseded by his kindness, honesty and integrity. He has earned my respect as a professional and is an integral extension of our company.