Kuang Hui has over 20 years of experience in the audit and advisory, providing audit and financial consulting services to a broad range of clients including financial institutions, technology, manufacturing, trading, publishing and agricultural companies.
As the Managing Partner of Crowe Horwath First Trust LLP, Kuang Hui leads the Singapore firm comprising 9 partners and approximately 180 professionals. He is particularly well versed in PRC business, accounting and tax matters. In addition, Kuang Hui is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Crowe Horwath International.
Some of Kuang Hui’s experience include:
- Leading teams to perform audits of companies listed on the Singapore Exchange
- Advising clients on the restructuring and subsequent listing of various companies on the Singapore Exchange
- Leading teams to perform due diligence reviews in connection with various proposed acquisitions of companies in Indonesia, China and Singapore
- Performing risk control reviews and advising clients on risk control as well as corporate governance issues
- Assisting PRC companies to raise finance in capital markets in Singapore
- Leading projects for the valuations of businesses in various industries located in China
- Practicing Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) Singapore, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA), CPA Australia