Whether you’ve been preparing your taxes for years or are new to filing taxes, Crowe MacKay’s personal income tax organizer is a great resource to ensure you provide everything your accountant needs to file your taxes — saving you time and preparation fees.
Items you will find in our checklist include:
- family information (marital status, dependents, etc.),
- tax documents (T4, T5, T101, etc.),
- investments (non-registered accounts),
- required receipts (charitable donations, RRSP contributions, etc.),
- dues (union or professional),
- foreign investments, and more.
Crowe MacKay's tax organizer also provides further details on a number of items including who is required to submit certain taxable papers and more.
Utilize our personal income tax organizer
Download or print our organizer to simplify your submission process this tax season.