In preparing to return to work in our “new normal” the Crowe MacKay offices located in British Columbia must adhere to the provincial government’s guidelines. We are confident in our abilities to continue serving our clients in our safety enhanced environments and remain available for remote/contactless service as well.
Below, is the process each of our B.C. offices underwent to ensure compliance with the government’s guidelines:
- Established and posted occupancy limit for the office to ensure social distancing for staff and visitors.
- Established and posted occupancy limit for any common areas to ensure social distancing for staff and visitors.
- All first aid attendants in the office have reviewed the OFAA protocols.
- Encourage increase frequency of staff to wash their hands and have posted signage for hand washing by sinks and common areas.
- We are following clear disinfecting guidelines and posted these in all common areas.
- For offices with PPE masks being delivered, all employees have been trained on how to use a mask and we have posted these steps at reception for visitors who wish to use a mask where available.
- Posted guidelines expected by staff and visitors at reception and in common areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your local Crowe MacKay office.
Stay safe and healthy, and remember: we’re all in this together.
About Crowe MacKay LLP
Serving northern and western Canada for over 50 years, Crowe MacKay LLP is one of the leading accounting and advisory firms in the country. With a team of 400 across nine offices, we are a vibrant team of trusted advisors. We believe strong relationships are the cornerstone to success and strive to create innovative solutions for our clients in both private and public sectors. We have a passion for quality in the services we deliver to our community and clients from a wide range of industries. A firm focused on people first, Crowe MacKay’s corporate culture is built on maximizing potential for clients and staff. Our belief is that we are truly our best when we invest in our people and communities. Committed to showing we care about the people we serve through our work and actions, we strive to make a difference in the regions we serve.
About Crowe Global
Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 200 independent accounting and advisory firms in 130 countries. For over 100 years, Crowe has made smart decisions for multinational clients working across borders. Our leaders work with governments, regulatory bodies, and industry groups to shape the future of the profession worldwide. Their exceptional knowledge of business, local laws, and customs provide lasting value to clients undertaking international projects. At Crowe, the professionals all share one commitment, to deliver excellence.