Put Your Experience to Work With RFGCO
We offer audit, tax and advisory services. We are regarded as trusted business and ﬁnancial advisors, working with our clients’ organizations to help them grow, prosper and manage risk. We are one of Philippines’ leading mid-tier public accounting ﬁrms, with over 130 professionals. We serve clients in a wide variety of industries and the list of sectors grows every year. grows every year.
Our People Make the Difference
At RFGCO, we focus on understanding the client’s business and the key issues they face. With this knowledge, we consistently provide practical suggestions and relevant services to help them improve and grow their business.
Such an approach is founded upon the long term and good working relationships we have with our clients while remaining professional and relationships we have with our clients while remaining professional and independent. Our ethic has helped us achieve our clients’ success and has earned us a solid reputation in our chosen markets.
In all our endeavours, our aim is to provide a highly personalised service driven by passion for superior service and quality. We recognise that every client of RFGCO is important.
To maintain our standards, we are seeking to recruit suitable graduates who will beneﬁt from training and professional development and who will beneﬁt from training and professional development and become key members of our team.
When you work at Ramon F. Garcia & Company, CPAs you will enjoy:
• Close working relationships with partners;
• Experience across a wide range of industries;
• Direct feedback from your senior manager;
• A competitive salary and beneﬁt package, including an incentive program and
• Many opportunities to get to know your colleagues in social settings.
Crowe Horwath International
What is a business network and what does it mean to you? A business network presents a collection of connections between
professionals with a common objective, who are committed to proactively helping each other, and who share core values.
By joining RFGCO you become part of a culture that for over 35 years has emphasized on quality people, diversity and the strong relationships that bond them together. And now you are also part of a global network with presence in Latin and Central America, Europe, Asia, India, the Middle East, Australia and North America.
Our ﬁrm is extending its exceptional client service present in the Philippines business space and reaching into new global markets, thereby expanding its network, building key connections markets, thereby expanding its network, building key connections and consequently opening more doors for you.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Work on international assignments and cross-border ﬁles
• Serve a diverse client base working alongside colleagues from other countries
• Access best practices, knowledge and resources from around the world around the world
• Be part of a global team driven by a single purpose – helping clients and one another succeed
We, as a ﬁrm, offer a diverse experience both inside and outside of the ofﬁce.
Work / Life Balance
It may be an old cliché, but we believe in working hard and playing hard. We host regular social events like an annual holiday party, a hard. We host regular social events like an annual holiday party, a holiday social and volunteer day, company anniversary party, summer outings and other informal gatherings, we even have our own company mini sports fest.
We understand that there is more to life than just work, and to that end, RFG & CO support regular fundraising and charitable events, and encourage our staff to take volunteer roles in the community.
What We are Looking for
In our environment, clients and other members of our team will look to you to make key decisions. It is therefore important that
you can demonstrate to us that you are:
• Pro-active and self motivated
• Responsible and dedicated to ‘going the extra mile’
• Able to present yourself in a professional way and communicate well
• Able to develop and sustain meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients
• Can think and act on your feet and are ﬂexible in meeting objectives and deadlines
• Dedicated to quality service and continuous improvement
• Have an eye for detail and produce precision work
If you have the right qualiﬁcations and personal attributes, we can offer you an attractive remuneration package and solid career prospects.
We require you to have:
• A degree in BS Accountancy or any ﬁnance related course at an accredited Philippine University or at an accredited Philippine University or
• A Certiﬁed Public Accountant
Join the Ramon F. Garcia & Company, CPAs Team!
E-mail your updated Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63.2.821.0563 for more info.