As the leader of a wholesale distribution company, you’re smack dab in the middle of the supply chain.
Current circumstances are making distribution complicated. You have a lot of boxes to check – sales goals to meet, orders to fulfill – but do you have enough inventory?
You could be facing a number of challenges that are holding you back from reaching your goals:
- Manual processes are delaying inventory management, order turnaround times, returns, and even customer service. You don’t have a team to meet all these demands, only spreadsheet software.
- Without automatic order notifications, shipping windows are being missed.
- Your customer service team is spending hours on the phone with couriers to retrieve shipping labels, keeping them distracted from all the other customer issues.
- Billing is flawed. Customers are being charged late or not at all – meaning they are much less likely to pay when they do receive the bill.
- Money is coming in late, severely impacting your ability to purchase new inventory. No new inventory means you’re back to not being able to fulfill orders.
All the manual processes are causing a constant traffic jam in your business – taking the focus away from your long-term strategy.