Due to the expansion of business, Crowe RS is currently recruiting for the Senior Accountant to join our Outsourcing team!
Crowe RS d.o.o. is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms in Serbia, and direct member of Crowe Global. Ranked the eighth largest accounting network in the world, Crowe Global has over 180 independent accounting and advisory firms in more than 130 countries.
We know that the foundations of our success lie in our highly qualified and motivated people. We strive to develop and improve our services and expertise every day, and we invest in tomorrow because we know smart decisions build lasting value for our clients, people, and profession.
Crowe RS d.o.o. is actively looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our Outsourcing team. The Senior Accountant will be based in our client premises in Belgrade. Our client is a multinational company, and leader in the industry.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable, includes processing invoices, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies in a timely manner;
- Accounts Receivable, including processing payments, producing statement of accounts, collections on overdue accounts and account reconciliation when required;
- Banking, processing bank deposits. All associated finance entries;
- Processing Employee expense reports, verifying expenses are within the company guidelines, correcting errors and entering into the finance system;
- Company credit card reconciliations and communication for obtaining supporting documentation;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually reports and financial statements in accordance with the regulations and internal and external requirements;
- Ensure compliance with policies & procedures, IFRS as well as statutory, corporate and tax requirements;
- Preparing and submitting all tax forms, processing of VAT and tax return and preparing the payments;
- Participation in internal and external audit;
- Others activities in accordance with business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting) or equivalent education and experience;
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting and finance;
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Additional language skillswill be considered an advantage (French, German);
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Detail oriented, ability to show initiative and take responsibility;
- Effective time management and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment;
- SAP experience will be considered as advantage.
Please send your CV and cover letter not later than 04.08.2018. to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Crowe RS d.o.o. abides by the principles of equal employment opportunity. In accordance with law, the firm recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran's status, disability, genetic information or status within any other protected group.