ISO 27001, is an international IT Security standard which is a set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information risks such as cyber-attacks, hacks, data leaks and thefts.
ISO 9001 is an international standard which helps to improve your company's credibility and image. It improves customer satisfaction by planning and striving to meet customer requirements.
ISO 20000 is an internationally recognized standard for IT Service Management.
ISO 22301 - during a localized or international disruption, your organisation will have business continuity processes in place to ensure the continued smooth running of your business.
We provide services for the implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Standards. We also provide audit and consultancy services for ISO 20000 and ISO 22301 Standards.
Benefits of ISO Certifications
• Gives your organization market advantage by differentiating you from competitors
• Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
• Increased organizational efficiency
• Smoother running operations as responsibilities and processes are clearly defined
• Minimizes business continuity risks
• It demonstrates commitment to Information Security Management to third parties and stakeholders
• Provides operational processes for overall information security
Additional details of the above mentioned ISO Standards are provided in the YouTube Videos which are accessible by clicking on the YouTube icon on the lower right hand side of this page.