- Minimum degree required: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable university with a minimum GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00);
- Have 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Public Accounting Firm or Internal Auditor);
- Strong knowledge and good understanding in Indo GAAP (PSAK) and IFRS;
- Familiar with SAP FI/Oracle Finance/Microsoft Dynamics is a plus;
- Have an excellent analytical skill;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill;
- Able to work in multi-tasking and challenging environment;
- Should be energetic, highly motivated and able to work in a team or individually;
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
If you are qualified and interested to apply, please send your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.