As an international business, you manage a challenging array of risks on multiple fronts: strategic, operations, compliance, and reporting. Today’s stakeholders – including shareholders, customers, and employees – expect high standards. Crowe Global Risk Consulting (Crowe GRC) is a truly global professional service firm providing a singular global delivery methodology to assist multinational businesses meet their governance, risk, and compliance needs.
While cultures and customs vary, the language of identifying and monitoring risks is consistent in leading boardrooms and management suites throughout the world. Effective and consistent risk management gives you and your employees the confidence to focus on achieving your organization’s key business objectives.
Along with every risk comes opportunity. Therefore, leading organizations carefully assess and evaluate their portfolio of risks and allocate appropriate resources to identify and manage their key risks more effectively than competitors do. For such organizations, having an effective risk management function is now an essential management discipline.
Whether prompted by a new business acquisition, a data breach, a plant expansion, a new regulatory requirement, entry into a foreign market, a change in strategy, a fraud occurrence, or simply a rapidly evolving business environment, your risk profile is ever changing. In all industries, improving overall corporate governance helps reduce risk, meets the needs of your organization’s stakeholders, and allows your organization to reach its objectives.
Crowe GRC experienced professionals have deep subject-matter expertise in risk management, internal audit, fraud and ethics, security and privacy, and regulatory compliance to keep you advised of emerging trends, industry benchmarks, and best practices. By combining in-depth industry skills with practical technologies and innovative processes, Crowe KSA member firms can help you improve your corporate governance and manage your risk.
We collaborate with you to supplement your internal efforts to increase transparency and accountability in multiple areas, including:
Whether your risks are related to strategy, finance, compliance, technology, or security and privacy, they are best managed holistically. Crowe GRC's delivery model is focused on our practicing thought leaders being engaged in helping you develop and design the best solutions to meet your business needs.
Improve Corporate Governance
• Help clients improve the processes and procedures they have in place to protect the interests of its diverse stakeholders.
Experienced risk professionals
• Global practice model guides member firms to hire full-time experienced risk, internal audit, anti-fraud, compliance, security and privacy professionals.
Experienced thought leaders who practice
• Extensive knowledge including Fortune 500 or Big Four partner experience.
• Our delivery model is based on our practice leaders working on client engagements to develop and design the best solutions.
• Develop global service delivery standards and tools.
- We consult with clients and conduct governance audits to identify areas for improvement.
- Our practical ERM approach helps clients identify and prioritize significant risks facing their enterprise and design processes to manage the risk including an ongoing internal audit monitoring program:
1. Organize the effort.
2. Establish a framework.
3. Conduct risk assessments.
4. Inventory risk responses.
5. Implement risk response monitoring.