Crowe Horwath, one of the world’s top 10 professional services networks delivering independent audit, tax and advisory services, added to its global coverage with the addition of seven new member firms across Central and Eastern Europe completing its coverage in the sub-region. Across Central and Eastern Europe, Crowe Horwath recently added member firms in:
- Albania: Founded in 2002, our Albanian firm is considered to be one of the five founding firms of the Albanian audit profession.
- Bulgaria: Crowe Horwath’s firm in Bulgaria was founded in 2010 and is the ninth largest network in the country.
- Hungary: Established in 2001, Crowe Horwath in Hungary has since grown into a firm known for its innovative and technology driven approach, including the development of tools such as D-risk and Webtrust.
- Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia: Crowe Horwath in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia was established in 1990 and currently has 507 partners and professionals across seven offices.
- Romania: Operating in Romania since 1994, the firm is the seventh largest network in the country.
- Slovenia: The Slovenian firm is a subsidiary of our current member firm in Croatia.
- Ukraine: Crowe Horwath in the Ukraine is a result of a merger of four firms creating one of the largest multidisciplinary firms in Ukraine and now ranks as the top seventh network in the country.
These firms are joined in the sub-region by long standing members Crowe Horwath Croatia and Crowe Horwath BDM Serbia.
“Market expectations are high for rapid and increased growth across Central and Eastern Europe. Having completed our footprint with the addition of well-established, high quality, and innovative firms is critical to our member firms’ ability, from China to the U.S., in effectively serving clients who are looking to expand and be serviced in these growing markets. We’re thrilled to welcome each of these firms and their people into the Crowe Horwath family,” said Kevin McGrath, CEO, Crowe Horwath International.