- Are you spending more time trying to manage your books than your business?
- Are your company a start-up which does not generate enough incomes to hire an office and employ bookkeeper?
If answered „Yes“ to some of the above questions you have to read more about advantages of outsourcing that might make your life simpler and cut unnecessary costs. The outsourcing of accounting services is an alternative to hiring full -time employees.
Having accurate accounting of your books will allow you to make more informed decisions concerning your business. You have a better guarantee that service will continue compared to purchase of service from free-lancers. Services are provided by qualified specialists, whose knowledge is being updated on permanent basis.
- Preparing of general ledger, sales and purchase ledgers, stock and payroll accounting
- Preparing of consolidated accounts and group reporting packages (including IFRS)
- Reports to management including key performance indicators and noteworthy issues
- Tax accounting for representative offices and permanent establishments
- Financial and fiscal annual, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Consulting on accounting, job and taxation issues