Assessment survey and evaluation
Institutational Development and Capacity Building
Development and Services
Government and Public Sector
Media and Entertainment
Technology and Telecommunications
Who we are
Life at Crowe Horwath
The Safest Risk, is The Risk you didn’t take
View More >
How organizations manage their risk today will define their competitive position tomorrow. We offer integrated, objective advisory services that are designed to help you make better decisions about how you strategically manage risk and mitigation procedures.
Risk Assurance covers all risk services where CHA is providing independent assurance and the preparation towards assurance to our clients where the assurance can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the general market/public, key stakeholders or when regulatory (by law or oversight) or contractually required.
We can help with:
• Working with Audit professionals to help create trust and confidence in their financial reporting and internal control over financial reporting
• Business growth, by providing assurance to clients and other stakeholders related to internal controls
• Business improvement, by assessing risks and controls related to business imperatives, such as launching new products/services, implementing new technologies or remediating control issues
• Providing industry/sector insights and thought leadership with a focus on risk and control matters
Because of the vast number of regulatory guidelines for compliance, it can be easy for business owners to find themselves in violation, leaving their companies open to stiff penalties and even dissolution. Therefore, having a complete and thorough understanding of corporate compliance is crucial to protecting your business for the years to come.
At Crowe Horwath Afghanistan, we understand that compliance requirements can be complex, and business owners may be aware about the latest rules and regulations but finds it difficult to implement or keep track of changes in laws and regulations. Our objective is to contribute to recognizing the need for action, help you create an imperative towards greater compliance, and protect your business’ legal and financial standing. After all, when it comes to non-compliance issues, ignorance of the law is no defense.
We offer appropriate, tailored, transparent and easy-to-understand compliance advice that provides a sense of comfort, knowing that your business is running without the risk of non-compliance issues.
In dealing the risk assessment and its related impacts and mitigation techniques we provide services to ensure following risks;
• Regulatory and Compliance Risk
• Enterprise Risk
• Technology Risk
• Fraud Investigation and Forensic
• Business and Operational Risk