What: CT Pre-registration launched by the FTA
Who: Selected UAE Public Joint Stock and UAE Private Companies
When: From January 2023 to May 2023
· Pre-registration must be done through the EmaraTax platform
· Existing EmaraTax account will be used for CT registration. New users
must create a new account.
· Selected companies will receive an invite through email or SMS to
· FTA will later announce the registration opening for others
· CT registration user manual can be used to navigate through the portal
and submit the application.
· Identification Details: License, business activities, branch and contact
· Authorized Signatory: Details of the authorized individual
· Natural Person: Emirates ID or Passport copy
· Legal Person: Emirates ID/ Pass of the authorized signatory and Proof of
Next- post submission of application
· Application submission acknowledgment is provided.
· Additional information notification by the FTA
· Application approval or rejection notification
1. Pre-registration is only for certain selected companies and others have
to wait for an FTA announcement regarding registration opening.
2. Selected companies to take cognizance of the email or SMS invite sent by
the FTA and complete the registration process.
3. Assess whether it is necessary to obtain a CT registration depending on
the activities undertaken in the UAE.
4. Familiarize with the EmaraTax platform, as well as gather all the
information and documents needed for CT registration.