11/5/2020 11:30 AM
11/5/2020 12:30 PM
UAE recently issued Cabinet Resolution No. 58 of 2020 on the Regulation of the Procedures of the Real Beneficiary (the Resolution), which came into effect on 28 August 2020.
All companies in the UAE, both mainland and free zone companies (excluding financial free-zones and federal government-owned), must now keep at their office premises:
1. a shareholder register;
2. a register of beneficial owners; and
3. a register of nominee directors/managers.
Our innovative cloud-based Reg-Tech solution: Crowe Assist, simplifies the process of maintaining and generating registers besides addressing your daily compliance and company secretarial needs.
1. 11:30 am - Cabinet Decision 58/2020: an overview and the possibility of information exchange under the international laws/conventions. Markus Susilo
2. 11.45 am - Need for technology and Crowe’s Reg-tech platform - Narasimha Das
3. 12:00 pm - Crowe Assist- demo - Crowe Technical Team
4. 12:20pm - Q&A
5. 12:30 pm - End of session
For more information with a demo insight, please register for the Virtual Webinar on Thursday 5th November from 11.30 am-12.30 pm