(1) A request form for postponing the union fee payment due dates made according to the Appendix I attached to this guidance;
(2) List of reduced social insurance employees made according to the Appendix II attached to this guidance.
(3) A copy of the labor change situation confirmation confirmed by Social security or specialized labor management agency.
(1) The enterprise submits the application files to the direct superior trade union where the enterprise registers its business headquarter;
(2) Within 15 working days from the date of receiving the enterprise's application file, the superior Trade union is responsible for checking the dossier and comparing it with the data of employees participating in social insurance to examine and decide the postpone in payment of trade union fees and take responsibility for this decision; if the request is denied, reply in written document and clearly state the reason.