Services within the range of payroll outsourcing
• Application Service Providing (ASP)
Within the ASP-model the user can apply the software for the execution of the payroll accounting accurately in the amount of employees to be accounted for over a safe internet connection. The advantage lies in the scalability of the amount of the payrolls to be accounted for. Idle time by firm royalties are avoided.
• Business Process Outsourcing
This concerns the outsourcing of certain business processes within the execution of the payroll accounting. The input and data administration of master data or collective agreements can e.g. be outsourced while the variable data are processed by the user.
• Full Outsourcing
This concerns the outsourcing of the entire process for the execution of the payroll accounting. All specialist functions which refer to the execution of the account are completely outsourced.
• Back up Solutions
The execution of the payroll accounting is completely outsourced for a certain period due to short term lack of capacity resulting from illness, vacation, etc.
• Risk Management and SOX 404
The procedures for the execution of the client’s payroll accounting are documented and analyzed under risk criteria. Suggestions are submitted how risk gaps are to be eliminated in order to improve the process in an efficient way. If desired, the im-plementation of these suggestions is accomplished by us.
Furthermore, we support the implementation, documentation, analysis and evaluation of internal controls which are integrated in the payroll process and are under consideration of the regulations of the Sarbanes Oxley Act, section 404 (SOX 404). SOX 404 is a requirement for US-American stock exchange companies and their subsidiaries regulating the implementation and evaluation of processes and risks in the enterprises concerned.
Description of Payroll Services
- registration and deregistration at the concerned social security agencies
- all other reports caused by interruption and yearly reports
- monthly reports to the health insurance agencies
- reports to workmen’s compensation board
- general information about social security contributions
- monthly payroll tax returns
- yearly digital tax card certification
- payroll lists per employee
- lists about cost centres, cost units, wage types and pay scales
- preparation and booking of monthly booking lists into the financial account-ing system of mandatory
- preparation of all certificates
- monthly salary slips (paper or digital)
- installation of tariff agreement in the payroll system
- reports to severely handicapped persons’ agency