- Intern position is a full-time position;
- Duration of the internship: over 03 months from December 2018 to March/ April 2019.
- Providing help and support to audit team in audit engagements;
- Being in-charge of basic audit sections as per job allocation and assignments where possible.
- Senior students or Graduates majoring in Auditing/ Accounting/ Finance/ Economics;
- Studying CPA Australia/ ACCA/ ICAEW – ACA/ CFAB certificates is preferred;
- Computer literacy;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written.
- English, Friendly, Dynamic, Young, Sportive working environment;
- Opportunities to join intensive internal training courses on audit methodology and tools, professional behavior and ethical conduct;
- Attractive allowance;
- Opportunities to be selected as official staff after internship period.
Please fill in the Application form (kindly do not enclose files) at the link below:
Your CV will be required to submit later, if necessary
Deadline and estimated Timeline
* HAN office:
- Submit application form: no later than 26 Oct 2018
- Aptitude test: 27 ~ 28 October 2018
- Interview & Offer Letter signing: 29 October ~ 9 November 2018
* HCM office:
- Submit application form: no later than 10 October 2018
- Aptitude test: 13-14 October 2018
- Interview & Offer Letter signing:
15 ~ 31 October 2018
Please be informed that:
- Hard copy sent by post is not recommended;
- Application will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.