This position will be in-charge of bookkeeping services for Clients.
- Record accounting transactions into accounting software;
- Make monthly financial statements;
- Make periodical VAT, PIT, CIT, FCT return;
- Make annual PIT, CIT finalization;
- Monitor and reconcile bank accounts;
- Prepare monthly payrolls and perform related administration procedures, for both local and foreign staff (such as: registration for individual tax code, registration for dependent relief, assistance in entry and social insurance book application for employees, etc.)
- File documents as well as other accounting vouchers; and
- Provide other related tasks as necessary.
This position will also have chances to take part in tax/ accounting reviews, tax/ accounting advisory and transfer pricing engagements, specifically:
- Assist in tax review;
- Write up Clients’ overview based on the information provided;
- Write up industry analysis;
- University degree in Accounting/ Auditing/ Finance/ Economics;
- Good command of English and Chinese/ Japanese is preferred;
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles;
- Experience in Accounting/ Tax/ Social Insurance is a must;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and accounting softwares; and
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- English, Friendly, Dynamic, Young, Sportive working environment;
- Good salary and bonus based on performance and contribution;
- Intensive internal training courses;
- Opportunities to be exposed to diversified industries.
Please send your CV in English (photo included) via e-mail to HR Division with the email title Accounting Consultant_[FULL NAME]
Please be informed that:
Hard copies sent by post are not recommended;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions, kindly contact HR Division for further support
HAN HR Division: +84 (24) 7300 6386
HCM HR Division: +84 (28) 7300 6386