Crowe RCA for Physicians allows users to harness data from their organizations’ physician groups, specialty practices, and clinics to more precisely calculate reserves and estimate net revenue. With Crowe RCA for Physicians users are able to:
- Obtain patient charge-level accounting data at either the invoice or claim level, or the lower charge level, for more precise reserve setting and reporting by specialty or by physician
- Set reporting levels to capture data at the corporate level or for multiple clinics, groups of clinics, or specialty practices
- Incorporate “out of model” adjustments, which can be allocated down to the clinic level
- More accurately predict monthly net revenue for comparison to budget and prior periods
- Meet the new revenue recognition standards required under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606
- Physician net revenue. This report shows accrual-based net revenue at the physician level, including a breakout of current-period net revenue and change in prior estimates.