As credit quality deteriorates and problem loans are identified, the right technologies and processes can support informed, timely decisions. Learn more about what you can do to prepare.
- Borrower refinancing with another lender
- Sale of the loan to another lender
- Restructuring of the loan
- Monitoring until condition improves
- Foreclosure and liquidation
- Borrower bankruptcy
Driving the best outcome for your bank involves getting the right blend of technology and process. Here are three ways to do that.