- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in accounting from reputable university;
- At least 7 years of working experience in Public Accounting Firm;
- Have a deep/good knowledge about auditing and accounting standards (PSAK, SPAP, IFRS and ISA);
- Have a good administration skills;
- Able to work individually and in a team;
- Willing to work under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
If you are qualified and interested to apply, please send your CV and resume to email@example.com.