Dec. 12, 2018
Noon-1 p.m. Eastern
The healthcare industry is no stranger to change, but the level and speed of regulatory updates over the past few years has presented unprecedented opportunities and a few new risks as well. This event will examine current trends in healthcare compensation and benefits, the impact of tax reform on practices and high net income earners, as well as how leading organizations are adapting to the current landscape.
As a result of participating in the session, you should be able to:
• Examine risks associated with past 1094 and 1095 filings and how to mitigate potential penalties
• Review your compliance with policies related to meals and entertainment, service awards, and gifts
• Identify trends related to private equity groups, mergers, and acquisitions and tax compliance under new regulations
• Describe current trends in compensation and benefits management for high-income earners
• Articulate key areas of focus for 2019 related to tax reform and the jobs act
You will not want to miss this practical review of where healthcare leaders are spending their time and resources to better align their operations to achieve their institution’s goals, take advantage of new opportunities, and maintain compliance with changing regulations.
Dave Horvath, Crowe
Tim Daum, Crowe
Allen Tobin, Crowe
Who Should Attend:
CFO, Controllers, Comp/Benefits Professional, Human Resources, Payroll, and In-House Council
Continuing professional education
This session is recommended for 1.0 hours of CPE credit.
Additional CPE information
Advance preparation: None
Program level: Basic
Field of study: Tax
For more information, please contact Danielle Morabito.