Our company is looking to hire a GDPR Consultant to join our team who is committed to providing excellent service and professional advice to the company and its customers.
- Inform, advise and issue recommendations to the Company regarding compliance with data protection laws including GDPR, and Company policies and guidelines with respect to data protection;
- Identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR.
- Manage escalated queries from all parts of the business, bringing them to resolution by developing effective solutions;
- Conduct risk assessments for high-risk processing in connection with GDPR requirements, including data security, security breach notifications, privacy by design, legitimate interest, purpose limitation and fair processing;
- Design and document the flows of personal data within the company’s operations
- Represent the company in dealing with Data Protection Commission Officers, including complaints and data breach notifications;
- Track and maintain a log of all incidents, complaints, data breaches and notifications;
- Work with the management team to assess and improve business processes
- Identify and document gaps to achieve compliance with the Regulation (GDPR) and translate those to actionable recommendations
- Develop and roll out a programme of staff awareness training to achieve compliance and foster a culture of data privacy within the organisation;
- Promote data security policies within the company and provide advice on new projects or business
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor degree in a relevant subject
- Any relevant experience will be considered an advantage
- Any experience in operational and/or project management will be considered an advantage
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek Language (verbal and written)
- Have a proven track record of analysing work flows/ processes/system and effectively documenting them;
- Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels.
- Excellent computer literacy
Remuneration & Benefits:
- An attractive remuneration package, plus benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV, quoting the reference number HR731, to email@example.com the latest by 31st October 2018.