The way we do business has changed dramatically in a short time. Not too long ago, business leaders were beginning to read about cloud technology, modern business platforms, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics. Now they’re focused on taking full advantage of these strategic business tools.
Consider these organizational objectives: customer service, digital transformation strategies, and digital channels. How can your organization improve service, retain loyal customers, optimize processes, and provide digital offerings within budget?
The Microsoft Dynamics 365™ solution provides outstanding functionality that can help support these organizational objectives. Yet advanced technology is only part of the equation. Working with a technology specialist that inspires confidence, focuses on meeting goals and objectives, and understands an organization’s industry and business climate helps complete the equation.
Why should Crowe be your Microsoft Dynamics 365 specialist?
- Experience. While completing more than 400 successful CRM implementations around the world, the Crowe CRM team has developed a proven project methodology. Crowe clients can count on their CRM implementation being done right.
- Commitment. According to the results of a 2017 client survey, Crowe achieved a 90 percent client engagement score. Engaged clients like working with Crowe and would recommend Crowe to colleagues. This loyal client base is a testimony to Crowe professionals’ personal commitment to each engagement and to the firm’s comprehensive programs.
- Qualifications. For nearly 20 years, Crowe has maintained its Microsoft™ Gold Certified Provider status – a direct result of excellent client satisfaction ratings, Crowe professionals’ certifications, and Crowe specialists’ in-depth knowledge of the Dynamics 365 solution.
- Accelerators. Crowe has developed innovative industry solutions, prebuilt productivity tools, and proprietary technology accelerators designed to help clients significantly reduce implementation time.
- Recognition. Crowe integrates technology with teamwork to offer clients the appropriate attention before, during, and after implementation. Crowe specialists regularly receive positive feedback for going over and above customer expectations. In 2018, Crowe was named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list. These recognitions illustrate the firm’s progressive, supportive culture and the Crowe team’s focus on driving and supporting client success.
Considering implementing or updating to Dynamics 365? It’s a great start. Now complete the equation by choosing a great technology firm: Crowe.
Visit CroweCRM.com for more information about Crowe CRM services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 software. Have a question or interested in evaluating the CRM functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Contact us today.