Although process transformation can be challenging, it’s an important part of an organization’s growth and success. Project-based companies must meet the challenges of deadlines and billable hour goals while maintaining profitability and customer satisfaction.
Consider the following examples of how Crowe helped three project-based companies leverage technology to transform the way they do business.
A marketing services company was managing its projects with Microsoft Excel™ spreadsheets. After implementing Crowe Project Management for Microsoft Dynamics™ 365, the company gained several benefits:
- Project templates that help save time and support consistency
- Tools for converting sales opportunities to projects
- A consolidated view – accessible on-site or remotely – of projects, milestones, resources, and tasks
- Customizable dashboards that provide visibility into assignments, resource utilization, time estimates vs. time spent, and each phase of project management
A web design agency wanted a way to more efficiently manage project tasks and estimate project budgets. It implemented Crowe Project Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and realized those and other benefits:
- A variety of project templates for fast and consistent new project creation
- A streamlined workflow for tracking and achieving project milestones
- Time-entry tools that enable quick access to multiple expense categories for each project
An IT service provider wanted a more consolidated and comprehensive overview of active projects and project task deliverables. Implementing Crowe Project Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provided several advantages:
- Customizable dashboards that allow real-time visibility into project status
- Bulk time entry capabilities for tracking time, resources used, and tasks assigned
- Project templates that facilitate consistency while reducing the administrative effort needed to create new projects
- A consolidated view of projects, tasks, resources, time and expense, and scheduling, which greatly helps with planning and goal setting
A versatile, comprehensive solution
Crowe Project Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive, flexible, and straightforward project management add-on solution that can help organizations define and manage projects, associate project tasks for real-time collaboration, and achieve greater team visibility.
Visit CroweCRM.com for more information about Crowe CRM services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 software. Have a question or interested in evaluating the CRM functionality in Dynamics 365? Contact us today.
You can also request a free trial of Crowe Project Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 on Microsoft™ AppSource.