Communication is critical for organizations that use common customer and prospect lists for managing leads. Sales managers or appropriate executives need to know how many outbound calls or emails have occurred, what contacts have been made, and what leads have resulted.
Sales managers and sales teams should consider the following questions:
- If you leave a voicemail, do you track it and schedule a follow-up activity?
- If you talk with a person who refers you to someone else, do you track that conversation?
- Do you record the new person’s contact information and schedule a follow-up activity with that person?
- Do you have an easy way to schedule follow-up activities so that you can cycle through a list based on when you made your last outbound attempt?
- Do you disqualify prospects or reassess your approach based on customer response?
- Do you measure the impact of marketing campaigns on the organization’s sales pipeline?
Organizations need this information for outbound sales activities. Tracking and follow-up should be easy, consistent, and intuitive for the sales team.
The smart solution
To help clients automate sales processes, Crowe leverages the Microsoft Dynamics 365™ solution to create sales workflows that:
- Identify and define a sales process that aligns with sales stages
- Clarify and automate the sales process to save time and effort for the sales reps
- Reduce subjectivity in reporting to improve accuracy and comprehension throughout the organization
For example, a prospecting workflow notification might start with “If you use someone’s voicemail, click a button to create and complete a voicemail activity note and automatically schedule a follow-up call in 3 days.”
Crowe has worked with many organizations to develop tools and methodologies designed to make the sales prospecting process more efficient and the data more accessible. This approach reduces sales teams’ administrative efforts by reducing the number of clicks for tracking and recording outbound touches and provides the organization with the needed visibility into customer and prospecting activities.
A dash for success
Scheduling reminders and recording customer data in daily planners is time-consuming. The right CRM system automates this scheduling. Upon arriving at work the next day, reps can see where they left off and what needs to be accomplished.
A well-organized dashboard centralizes critical tracking information and gives each sales team member the visibility, process, and tools needed to execute plans efficiently.
Get more information about Crowe CRM services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 software from Crowe LLP. Have a question or interested in evaluating the CRM functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 software? Contact us today.
Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.