If you use the Microsoft Dynamics 365™ solution, you probably appreciate its feature-rich, integrated enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management capabilities. But when you have questions or problems, do you have a reliable “go-to” person who can respond quickly? It’s critical that your resource has the experience with the solution to effectively handle a broad range of issues.
As you know, an in-house IT team has many responsibilities and can’t always respond within a reasonable time frame. In addition, although they likely are very capable in many areas, your IT team members might not be familiar with the many nuances and recent updates of the Dynamics 365 software.
To get more from your organization’s investment in its Dynamics 365 solution, you should be able to rely on a team that is available to help you in a timely manner and whose specialty and sole focus is Dynamics 365 software. If the resource is outside your organization, you should also receive a predictable monthly cost for your organization’s annual budget.
Crowe clients have shared what they want and need in a support system. Based on the feedback, the Crowe CRM team developed a monthly managed support services plan for the Dynamics 365 solution. Here’s what you can expect with this plan:
- Access to a team of Dynamics 365 specialists with an extensive knowledge of the solution and its updates
- Proactive monitoring, support, and enhancement for your Dynamics 365 deployment
- Support governed by a service level agreement with specified response times
- Predictable monthly cost based on the level of support you require
The Crowe managed support services plan for the Dynamics 365 solution provides the following advantages:
- Timing of support. Ongoing support plans are based on the number of annual support and service hours you require.
- Wish list management. Our team will work with your users to collect, define, and manage their needs in order to meet program goals.
- Training. When questions arise, you’ll have access to professional trainers as well as to custom training for your power users or for your whole team.
- System upgrades and updates. Using a customized and repeatable process, we implement updates for on-premises, Microsoft Cloud, and Microsoft Azure™ services.
- Monitoring. Crowe will proactively perform system health checks and ongoing monitoring to support your system so it continues to operate efficiently.
- Planning and strategy. We can help you prepare for upcoming system releases and new features designed to help you get more from your Dynamics 365 investment.
- Expanded system functionality. Our capabilities will allow you to add or expand workflows, forms, views, and reports based on your requirements and schedule.
- Development of custom components. We can help you move beyond standard system configurations to address the unique needs of your organization.
- Enhanced reporting. Dynamics 365 software offers business intelligence tools for enhanced real-time reporting. We can help you take advantage of these tools.
- Integrated applications. We can help connect your systems and streamline your processes.
Why Choose Crowe?
Crowe has more than 200 professionals dedicated to providing a wide range of technology solutions. Our team knows how to tailor and deliver solutions and support for organizations with five users or 5,000 users.
Our CRM team – which includes more than 40 specialists focused on the Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM and Dynamics 365 solutions – has used Microsoft CRM products since their launch in 2003. We know the product psychology, and we understand the technology and its capabilities. Our team also includes experienced business consultants – an important advantage for a technology practice.
The Crowe managed support services plan can help you get more benefits from your Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution.
Get more information about Crowe CRM services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 software. Have a question or interested in evaluating the CRM functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 software? Contact us today.
Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.