During recent weeks, banks have scaled back retail operations and are using social distancing to help combat the coronavirus. Even if lobbies are closed, customers must have access to banking services through digital channels and have confidence that their bank is open for all types of business.
Team members must be able to facilitate and manage customer requests. An effective CRM system can serve as a digital lobby that helps employees continue to interact with customers when they can’t be face to face.
A versatile CRM solution
Crowe CRM for Banking, an add-on solution powered by Microsoft Dynamics™ 365, can enable team members to meet customer needs during this challenging time. It provides the following capabilities:
- Access to customer profiles. Any team member can access customer profiles and quickly get up to speed on an account.
- Remote convenience. While working securely from home, team members can schedule appointments, update statuses, share documents, send personalized emails, and respond to incoming calls.
- Automation. Repetitive administrative tasks can be automated, enabling team members to focus on higher value tasks such as going above and beyond to support customers during a time of crisis.
- Simplified collaboration. A consolidated view for task management allows users to quickly assign tasks so multiple team members can collaborate to serve the same customer despite not being in the same building.
- Oversight. Dashboards help executives and managers track productivity and day-to-day operations even when employees aren’t in branch offices.
- Real-time access. Real-time data helps keep team members focused on priorities and also provides helpful insights for making educated decisions.
The importance of customer service
During the coronavirus pandemic, banks need to focus even more closely on their customers. Yet this experience also can help many banks identify areas for future improvement.
The team at Crowe is here to help. We work with more than 1,800 financial services organizations across the country, including about two-thirds of the top 100 U.S. banks. Crowe provides services and technology designed to help banks complete a digital transformation.
Crowe CRM for Banking equips banking teams with tools and information to more efficiently deliver high-quality, personalized service for interactions across all communication channels. It gives users access to the data they need and want.
Visit CroweCRM.com for more information about Crowe CRM services for Microsoft Dynamics 365 software. Have a question or interested in evaluating the CRM functionality in Dynamics 365? Contact us today.