This month, Crowe welcomes 132 interns across 17 offices into its Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) spring internship program. Interns have orientation this week at the Q Center in St. Charles, Ill., where they’ll get business unit-specific training before heading to their designated offices on January 12. Over the course of their 11-week SOAR internship (or 14 weeks for Tax interns), interns get a real preview of what it’s like to work at Crowe including:
- career development opportunities
- exposure to our culture and values
- challenging projects
- networking and team-building opportunities
- a preview of the workload and challenges during a traditional busy season
- a performance manager for continuous evaluation throughout the program
Interns will also participate in information sessions about CPA society membership, their role as student ambassadors for Crowe on campus and Crowe lifers who have been with the firm their entire career.
Interested in a future internship at Crowe? Visit our Careers page to see open opportunities.