This week, we welcome 152 interns across 25 offices into our Success-Opportunities-Achievements-Results (SOAR) spring internship program. Interns will have local office orientation this week and head to firmwide and BU-specific training sessions next week at the Q Center in St. Charles, Ill. Over the course of their SOAR internships, which range from 11 to 14 weeks, our interns get a real preview of what it's like to work at Crowe including:
- career development opportunities
- exposure to our culture and values challenging projects
- networking and team-building opportunities
- a preview of the workload and challenges during a traditional busy season
- a performance manager for continuous evaluation throughout the program
The SOAR program is the firm’s largest pipeline of campus hires. Looking for a challenging, rewarding internship with a Top 10 accounting and consulting firm? View opportunities on our Careers site.