This month, more than 400 individuals took part in the Performance Consulting and Applied Technology (AT) Training Blitz in Indianapolis, which focused on the theme "Your Business, Your Story. Dream it. Build it. Own it." The three-day event provided opportunities for individuals across Performance Consulting and AT to enhance their Deep Specialization through more than 100 sessions focused on industry, technical and professional knowledge and skills. Additionally, they connected through networking and team-building activities. Below are some highlights:
- Performance Consulting Managing Partner Josh Cole (Grand Rapids) kicked off the blitz with an inspiring message on building your business.
- Dr. Darrell King and Anne Crain from Michigan State University kicked off Tuesday morning by discussing diversity and inclusion and their Multicultural Business Program at Michigan State University.
- AT and Performance Consulting participated in the BU Team-building Trivia events and donated $4,000 to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund.
- Tuesday evening each BU/DU had its own social outings, with activities ranging from scavenger hunts to wine tastings.
- The blitz included the third annual "Shark Tank" innovation challenge. Loosely modeled after the TV show, the challenge invited teams to bring forth ideas for improving internal or client processes. Teams submitted ideas before the blitz and the top idea from each Performance DU along with one idea from AT were selected to be pitched to the shark panelists, who included Performance Consulting and AT leaders and special guest panelist CEO Jim Powers (Indianapolis). The panelists asked probing questions and gave feedback around each idea, and then all blitz participants voted to select the top idea.
Look for a rewarding career from day one? Check out open opportunities at Crowe on our Careers page.