“On behalf of everyone at Crowe, I would like to congratulate our new partners and principals on reaching this significant career accomplishment,” said Crowe CEO Jim Powers. “These professionals are part of our investment in tomorrow. We know the smart decisions they’re making today are building lasting value for our clients, people and profession. They are leading the way for the many colleagues who will follow behind them.”
These 25 individuals have been elected as partners-principals at Crowe effective April 1, 2017:
- Ashish Ahlowalia, Audit, New York
- Glen Beanland, Audit, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Tim Bryan, Advisory Services, Sacramento, Calif.
- Andrew Callaghan, Performance Consulting, Nashville, Tenn.
- Andrea Castle, Audit, Atlanta
- Jon Cesaretti, Tax, Chicago
- Wanda Denton, Tax, Oak Brook, Ill.
- Laura Edwards, Audit, Dallas
- Stuart Feldhamer, Risk Consulting, New York
- Colleen Hall, Performance Consulting, Pittsburgh
- Ken Harris, Audit, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Nick Hollinden, Tax, Sacramento, Calif.
- Greg LeMond, Risk Consulting, Chicago
- Archie Leynes, Advisory Services, San Francisco
- Sean Katzenberger, Risk Consulting, Indianapolis
- Kristen Malone, Tax, Indianapolis
- Mark Maraccini, Risk Consulting, Chicago
- Ron Melling, Audit, Indianapolis
- Christopher Mitchell, Risk Consulting, Dallas
- Clayton Mitchell, Risk Consulting, Indianapolis
- Glenn Richards, Audit, Oak Brook, Ill.
- Scott Sachs, Audit, Sacramento, Calif.
- Richard Seo, Tax, New York
- Niall Twomey, Risk Consulting, Chicago
- Aaron VanSoest, Tax, Grand Rapids, Mich.
To learn how you can start a rewarding, life-long career from day one, visit our Careers page.