We're only half way through this calendar year, but Crowe already has racked up several best places to work awards from state, regional and national programs.
State and regional programs:
- Florida: Tampa Bay Times Top Workplaces finalist (companies are not ranked)
- Georgia: an Elite winner for Work/Life Balance in the Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Atlanta (one of only 12 Elite winners)
- Illinois: #7 among the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Indiana: Indy Top Workplaces finalist (companies not ranked)
- Kentucky: #6 among the Best Places to Work in Kentucky
- Michigan: an Elite winner for Work/Life Balance in the West Michigan's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For program (one of only 13 Elite winners)
- New Jersey: #17 among the Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- Ohio: #8 among the Best Employers in Ohio list
- Vermont: #7 among the 2016 Best Places to Work in Vermont
- Fortune's 50 Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates: #7 on the list, above companies including Google and any Big Four firms
- Fortune's 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials: #77 on the list, ranked higher than any of the other top 10 national accounting and consulting firms
If you’re looking for job opportunities at a great place to work, visit our Careers page.