In June, more than 800 attendees gathered in Indianapolis for three days for Consulting and Applied Technology’s (AT) Ascend conference. Attendees included colleagues from Crowe’s financial services and healthcare practices, as well as clients from around the world.
Here are some highlights of the event:
- There were 85 interactive sessions spanning 17 business imperative topics, including innovation, change management, digital marketing and business development.
- Three Crowe Blue Sky Innovation Labs were held, allowing 50 clients to participate in one- or two-day innovation sessions.
- Consulting Managing Partner Josh Cole (Grand Rapids) kicked off the learning event with a keynote presentation focused on positioning ourselves for growth and winning in the market, and encouraged attendees to use the three days to innovate, transform and come together.
- Sachith Siriwardane (Denver), Ashley Day (Dallas), Joe Laughlin (Indianapolis) and Maddie Stupinski (Chicago) highlighted transformative thinking, which is key to the future of our Consulting and AT practices.
- More than 180 Consulting professionals attended training for Foresight, Crowe’s new Consulting internal audit platform.
- Attendees participated in networking sessions and assembled 400 care packages for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis.